* Available in sizes from DN 20 to 50 mm (3/4”-2”).
* Bidirectional flow measurement (on request).
* Suitable for mounting on polymer pipes.
* Protection against unauthorized access.
* Short straight pipe runs required for installation.
IOTAFLOW MF ECO flow meter of “Lite М” modification is designed to measure average volumetric flow rate and volume of hot, cold and waste waters or other non-aggressive electrically conductive liquids within wide temperature and conductivity ranges. The flow meter is typically used as part of heat meters, metering systems and automatic process control systems in power industry and municipal engineering. The flow meter is designed for use either in metal or plastic (metal-plastic) pipelines. Optionally the flow meter can be adjusted for reverse flow measurements with indication of flow direction.